In exchange for a residency funded by the Hospital and its Foundation, residents accepted into the Queen’s-CCH FM-EM program will sign a two year return-of-service contract to work in Cornwall following the completion of their training. More details will be provided to applicants approved for interviews.
Queen’s-Cornwall Community Hospital FM-EM Rotation Schedule
The list below includes general rotation blocks set out for the Queen’s-CCH Family Medicine-Emergency Medicine training program. Please note that specific dates will be confirmed pending resident selection and review of their rotation preferences.
Cornwall Community Hospital
- 2 blocks Community Emergency Medicine
- 2 blocks Critical Care Unit
- 1 block Anaesthesia
- 1 block Orthopedic surgery/Sports Medicine
Kingston Health Sciences Centre
- 4 blocks Tertiary Care Emergency Medicine
- 1 block Point-of-Care Ultrasound
Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) – Ottawa
- 1 block Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- 1 block Elective